Cosrx AHA 7 Whitehead Power Liquid 100ml
Using this helps to improve the appearance of the skin by looking it healthier and more vital. It is gentle enough on irritated and sensitive skin.
A skin saviour for controlling whiteheads and sebum.
AHA 7 Whitehead Power Liquid includes apple water containing natural AHA and Glycolic Acid. It exfoliates to deep clean the skin, relaxes pores reduces excess dead skin problems and trouble issues such as whiteheads and blackheads.
AHA 7 Whitehead Power Liquid clears away old dead skin cells trapped inside the pores. Works alongside vitamins, whiteners and natural moisturizer treatments, Managing dead skin cells without unnecessary stimulation. Helping skin management while creating healthier skin with more vitality.*
What is Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Water? An alpha-hydroxy acid naturally-occurring found in sugar cane and malic acid, derived from apples, which will help to exfoliate dead skin cells, reduce the appearance of fine lines, sun damage and hyper-pigmentation, diminish the appearance of large pores and acne scarring.
A great ingredient for reducing blackheads, whiteheads and troubles on skin. It even moisturizes the skin at same time as removing dead skin cells. You will find your skin is smooth, soft, and comfortable.
1) Moisture, pore control, and brightening - It immediately purifies and tones up your skin leaving is clearer and more bright. *
2) Whitehead clearance - No more difficulty removing whiteheads and sebum! *
3) AHA product with hyaluronic acid - It controls excessive sebum and achieves excellent moisture retention in combination with hyaluronic acid. *
4) AHA for repairing skin damage - Works well for sun damaged skin. Also it is good for spots, dryness and trouble.*
1. We recommend usage for evenings as this is high-concentrate, and spread lightly on areas with whiteheads and dead skin cell in the serum/essence stage after using skin and toner to clean skin texture.
2. Use clean hands or cotton pad to spread on the face, to absorb by tapping softly with fingertips.